Community Security and Community Gate Officers
This show aired on August 4, 2017, and Common Interest Communities and security, gate officer management, communication and compensation. The guest for this episode is Bram Bottfeld (Mr. B), expert in physical security. The show topic is Community Security and Security Gate Officers. These topics and others are addressed on our website: https://www.hellotanoa.com/blogs/.
In this episode, our guest, Bram Bottfeld, V.P. of National Operations, Triton Security, Inc. helps us understand how to best enter into contract with security companies, treatment and expectations of security gate officers, compensation and manager-vendor communication.
- 3:20 Introduction and qualifications of guest, Bram Bottfeld, Triton Security, Inc.
- 5:42 What things to consider when hiring a security company?
- 11:15 No post orders?
- 16:20 Advertisement for a book authored by the show host, Tanoa Lynne Poirier 365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/
- 17:01 Advertisement for L’Concierge Services Inc. http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
- 18.19 Discussion of security officer compensation.
- 24:26 Tips on how managers can improve gate officer-management office communication.
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier
Guest: Mr. Bram Bottfeld, V.P. of National Operations, Triton Security, Inc. http://www.tritonsecurityinc.com/
Sponsor(s): Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Host. L’Concierge Services, Inc