This show aired on August 18, 2017, this show was featured a professionally trained mediator. The guest for this episode is Jill Kalter, MPA, CP; owner of Resolve Mediation, Inc. The show topic is “Mediation Matters”.
In this program, our guest, Jill Kalter, MPA, CP and Owner of Resolve Mediation, Inc explains the difference between mediation and arbitration, and importance of using mediation to try to resolve conflicts before going to a trial.
- 3:10 Introduction and qualifications of guest Jill Kalter, MPA, CP; owner of Resolve Mediation, Inc.
- 4:11 Broad definition between arbitration and mediation.
- 10:19 What a Mediator helps you.
- 15:01 Advertisement for Trusted Construction
- 17:26 Mediation Case Example: Records Request in Community Associations.
- 20:42 Mediation Case Example: Dog Off Leash
- 26:50 How to get in touch with Jill Kalter, MPA, CP; owner of Resolve Mediation, Inc.
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Guest: Ms. Jill Kalter, MPA, CP and Owner of Resolve Mediation, Inc. http://resolvemediationinc.com/
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ L’Concierge Services, Inc http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp