Community Association Insurance – Workers Comp, D&O & Cybercrime
This show aired on August 25, 2017. The show topic is Community Association Insurance.
In this program, our guest, Paul Mack, CIC, AAI, CRM, CEO of Mack, Mack & Waltz Insurance Group explains the importance of using insured contractors for association projects, the need for directors and officers insurance and cybercrime insurance.
- 1:20 Introduction and qualifications of guest Paul Mack, CIC, AAI, CRM, CEO of Mack, Mack & Waltz Insurance.
- 2:50 Workers Compensation Insurance defined.
- 8:43 Workers Compensations Insurance for community association employees.
- 11:09 Unit owner responsibilities for hiring insured vendors.
- 13:59 Advertisement for Trusted Construction. 561-582-5758 https://www.trustedconstruction.com/
- 16:22 Directors and Officers Insurance (D & O) or “management malpractice” insurance.
- 22:55 Cyber Exposure Endorsement
- 25:51 How to get in touch with Paul Mack.
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Guest: Paul Mack, CIC, AAI, CRM, CEO of Mack, Mack & Waltz Insurance. http://www.mackinsurance.com/
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ L’Concierge Services, Inc http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp