Better Communication in Community Associations
In this program, our guest, Joan Berger, Co-Chair Communications Committee at Bellaggio Residents’ Association shares the importance of communication and the various communication vehicles utilized by her committee to make sure their residents are well informed!
- 3:43 Introduction and qualifications of guest Joan Berger, Co-Chair, Communications Committee, Bellaggio Residents’ Association
- 6:10 / 13:50 Working with e-mail lists in communities.
- 7:12 Bellaggio’s community magazine “The Grapevine”.
- 9:37 Bellaggio’s community newsletter “What’s Happening”.
- 11:30 Bellaggio’s online periodical “Bellaggio Sun”.
- 16:13 Advertisement for Trusted Construction. 561-582-5758 https://www.trustedconstruction.com/
- 16:59 Advertisement for Author, Host’s Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”.
- 18:59 Joan Berger explains how to improve communications in community associations.
Related blog post: The Communication Conundrum https://www.hellotanoa.com/the-communication-conundrum/
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Guest: Joan Berger, Co-Chair, Communications Committee, Bellaggio Residents’ Association, Inc http://www.bellaggiofla.net/
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/