Bridging the Gap Between Community Managers and Realtors™
This program was related to a HOT TOPIC program that aired on 9-22-17. Our guest, Sherri Seidman is a real estate advisor. The topic of making sure Realtors and Community Association Managers are people focused and not merely transaction driven.
- 2:28 Introduction Comm-Unity Conversations, by Host Tanoa Lynne Poirier
- 3:18 Sponsor Acknowledgement: Trusted Construction, Inc https://www.trustedconstruction.com
- 3:45 Intro for Guest: Sherri Seidman, Real Estate Advisor
- 3:58 Sherri’s Tagline: Above and Beyond; Taking Real Estate to Another Level!
- 8:04 How to have continued success in the real estate industry
- 10:01 Ideas to communicate with realtors for the benefit of buyers and sellers
- 11:30 Ebony and Ivory
- 15:03 Trusted Construction Advertisement: https://www.trustedconstruction.com
- 15:56 365 Tips Advertisement: Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/
- 22:00 Information about our guest: Sherri Seidman
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Guest: Sherri Seidman, Real Estate Advisor
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/