Community Conversations on WNN 95.3 FM and 1470 AM at 5:00 – 5:30 PM, Fridays
- 2:40 Show Intro
- 3:16 William Pedersen, Pipelining Technologies
- 5:55 What is Pipelining?
- 8:01 Sewer/Plumbing Failure: Impact on Owners and Managers
- 17:33 Advertisement: L’Concierge Services http://www.poirierenterprises.com
- 18:22 Advertisement: 365 Tips Advertisement: Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/
- 20:37 Tips for Owners and Managers
- 23:33 “The Sleeping Giant”
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Guest: William Pedersen, Pipelining Technologies, 866.574.5129, https://pipelt.com/
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. https://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/, L’Concierge Services http://www.poirierenterprises.com