- We are human too.
- Property managers really do want to help you resolve issues.
- Profanity and shouting are counterproductive.
- We cannot enforce rules that are not in your documents.
- Please read your documents. They are your governing documents.
- Please make appointments if you have an issue that requires a long conversation. We want to help you.
- Stop bringing bugs, dead plant material, dog poop, rodents and gossip into our office. We can understand the problem without “show and tell”; a simple explanation works perfectly.
- Please don’t touch us. Our personal space is not to be violated.
- We have to maintain a professional redline. It protects you and us. We cannot attend your personal social functions. It is inappropriate.
- If you have a complaint, question or concern, please address it to the management office as we will have the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Tanoa Lynne Poirier is the Managing Principal at Poirier Enterprises Inc., specializing in the management of community associations, commercial and investment properties, and individual residences in South Florida.
New Manager? Need a Refresher?
365 TIPS for Community Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners.
for your next meeting or conference!